Monday, August 22, 2011

Question and answer - What makes us different from other teeth whitening services!

Question and answer

Q. What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?

A. Check out their website and local sites. Make sure they have real testimonials and are truly offerring you the best product. Ask if they guarantee the results. If you are not satisfied what happens? You will then know if you are truly dealing with someone who believes in their product and cares about their clients. We offer a blog site to all our customers to help educate our clients on maitaining their beautiful smiles and useful tips they can apply to everyday life. We care.

Q. If you were a customer, what do you wish you knew about your trade? Any inside secrets to share?

A. I wish I understood more about the combination of peroxides and what the differences mean as far as effectiveness of removing stains and causing pain. The PH balance in the mixture is the main factor in the pain most people get when using whitening products. If it is not properly done you will get sensitivity and most time alot of pain.

We make sure this does not happen to any of our clients. Last thing we ever want to do is cause pain. If you have any open cavities or gum disease you must get these taken care of by your doctor.

Also for best results you will want to get your teeth cleaned prior to your whitening treatment. This will help remove the tartar buildup and allow the treament to get in between all the crevices and you will get much better results.

Q. What questions should a consumer ask to hire the right service professional?

A. Do you guarantee your product? Where is your product made? Are you approved by the dental association? What is the PH Balance in your product? What kind of light do you use to accelerate the gel? If it is a UV light stay away! Best lights are cool blue dental lights that are not harmful to your skin or health.

All of our products are manufactured by WhiteScience in an ISO factory, and are NOT imported from countries with questionable safety standards. This means you can confidently use any of our WhiteScience product lines knowing they were manufactured under the most exacting standards of safety and excellence.

We have achieved the delicate balance of affordability without compromising quality.


Q. What important information should buyers have thought through before seeking you out?

A. Getting your teeth whitened by a professional is definitely an investment whether is $1000.00 or $149.00. You will need to maintain that smile after all it is your smile. Your maintenance is the key. Most dentists will send you home with trays that cost anywhere from $300.00 and up. These trays can be costly and lets face it they take time to do and they taste bad. You want something that will continue to remove stains and easy to use. We have that product and customers love it. WhiteICE is like a chapstick you roll over your teeth and thats it! Minty flavored and you don't have to rinse. Only cost $59.00 and last up to 3 months depending on usage.

Q. Why does your work stand out from others who do what you do?

A. Simple...We guarantee results or you don't pay!!! We have a proven track record of getting results our customers love. We guarantee 2 shades whiter if that doesnt happen you don't have to pay!

Q. What do you like most about your job?

A. OMG the reactions of my clients when they see their results it's amazing how happy they become and how big their smile gets!!! I love helping people smile!! What can be better then a smile!

Testimonials

  • May 18, 2011
    The Spa White treatment I received with Lisa was a great experience. I am a huge skeptic and am usually very hesitant to try anything new. After speaking with her and viewing some of the before and after pictures, I couldn't help but meet with her and follow up on the product. Lisa was great, she answered all my questions regarding the product and procedure. I wanted to make sure my teeth looked great for an upcoming event, and after getting my teeth whitened my smile looks amazing! Thank you so much Lisa! The whole experience was great!
    – Julianna
  • May 18, 2011
    I have gotten my teeth whitened several times. Once in the dentist's office ($300, a lot of drooling and sensitivity for days) and a few times at spas...even the mall. I'm not vain or anything :O)

    WOW Bright Smiles is BY FAR the best teeth whitening product I've ever tried. It took 20 minutes (not 60), I felt no "bubbling", nor did I drool all over the lovely smock provided. When the procedure was finished, I looked in the mirror and HONESTLY, could not believe how white my teeth looked.

    Initially, because of being used to other treatments, I was afraid to eat/drink something hot/cold. I felt NO sensitivity whatsoever!

    Not only is the product amazing, but the customer service is as well. I highly recommend WOW Bright Smiles, Orlando... Heck, I'm all over the web with my testimonials. I wish I could frame the videos... I just love the way my smile looks! A+
    – Melissa
  • May 20, 2011
    I had my teeth whitened by Lisa & I can honestly tell you I noticed a difference! I was a HUGE skeptic, but after trying her product, I'm now a believer! I've used the expensive whitening trays from my Dentist, but had no success & experienced extreme sensitivity. The SpaWhite procedure only took 20 mins, no discomfort at all! She also used the 10 min whitening accelerator treatment that boosted my white shade up a notch. I got great results! :)
    – Tammy
You can view more testimonials @ WOW Bright Smiles  and http://www.wowbrightsmiles.om/ ...

No comments:

Post a Comment