|WOW Bright Smiles LLC Newsletter|
Buy one Get One Free SpaWhite 20 minute treatment.Now you can afford to have a brighter whiter smile! For ONLY $149.00 you and a companion can get our SpaWhite professional teeth whitening treament with our 5k cool blue dental light. Treament takes on 20 minutes for guaranteed rsults from 2 -6 shades whiter. No sensitivity, Instant results in the privacy of your own home or office or you can come to us.
Professional Teeth Whitening with SpaWhite
SpaWhite | Teeth Whitening at the Speed of LightSpaWhite has been scientifically formulated to achieve visible whitening results in as little as 20 minutes, presented in a PH neutral balanced formula which reduces enamel erosion, gum irritation and tooth sensitivity. SpaWhite removes surface stains from teeth using a patented foam suspension peroxide delivery system and DayLight 5K light. Developed to combat the effects of acidic and strongly pigmented food, drink, tobacco, as well as normal aging – all of which cause discoloration.
5 SpaWhite Whitening ElementsPeroxide | When peroxide combines with the moisture in your mouth, it releases hydroxyl radicals that penetrate the cellular structure of the teeth to release stains that have built up over time.
Light | Exposing your teeth and the suspended peroxide to the save "cool blue" light of the WhiteScience Daylight 5K accelerates the conversion of hydrogen peroxide into powerful, whitening hydroxyl radicals. Our flexible mouth tray acts as a lens to focus the light.
Pressure | Pressure and contact are required to force hydroxyl radicals into the enamel of your teeth. Once inserted in the flexible mouth tray, mild pressure conforms the patented peroxide strip to the shape of your teeth.
Heat | Heat is applied via the exclusive WhiteScience Daylight 5K light system. Barely noticeable to you, the Daylight 5K light assists in releasing the powerful hydroxyl radicals.
Exposure | Length of exposure is key to effective whitening. WhiteScience's revolutionary technology will brighten your smile in as little as 15 minutes, with incredible results.
SpaWhite Key FactsSpaWhite is for natural teeth and whitens by removing stains, not "adding" whitening. Teeth cannot get whiter then they were when the permanent teeth came in, or in the case of synthetic tooth structures, when they were installed.
Tingling or slight gum sensitivity is normal and not harmful to gums or enamel. For people with sensitive gums, lightly coat the gums and lip area with petroleum jelly prior to treatment, being careful not to get any on the teeth.
Blanching (or whitening) of the gums is common and normal. It is a temporary reaction due to the antiseptic nature of hydrogen peroxide and not harmful to teeth or gums.
Limit individuals to 2 consecutive treatments within 24 hours.
Important: For 24 hrs following a SpaWhite treatment, avoid consuming anything that would stain a white shirt!
- For people with sensitive gums, lightly coat the gums and lip area with petroleum jelly prior to treatment, being careful not to get any on the teeth.
- Take the Shade Guide and measure the shade of the teeth. Write down the shade number.
- Have the customer remove a Deep Cleaning Teeth Wipe and with the blue side to teeth, rub all teeth firmly to remove residue.
- Hand the Mylar bag containing the all-in-one mouthpiece to the customer. It is important that the customer open the bag as this is a self-administered product. This mouthpiece is designed with a pre-adhered foam strip, with pre-loaded gel that does not require additional construction prior to insertion into the mouth.
- Have customer place the mouthpiece into the mouth, ensuring that the foam pad is securely in place on the front of the teeth.Direct the customer to adjust the lips over the mouthpiece until comfortable.
- Place the Daylight 5K Light up against the front of the mouthpiece, and set the timer for 20 minutes.
- When complete, have customer remove the mouthpiece, and using another Teeth Wipe, remove the gel residue.
- Immediately provide the Finishing Rinse to customer and have them utilize the full 1 oz. bottle by swishing in the mouth for a full 90 seconds before expelling into a sink or cup.
- Take another Shade Guide measurement and provide the difference in results to customer.
SpaWhite IngredientsGlycerin, water, carbamide peroxide, sodium hydroxide, aroma, EDTA, BHT
Oral Finishing Rinse IngredientsWater, Myrrh, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Aloe Vera, Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint, Xylitol
Contact Lisa @ 407-690-7620 for appointment. Travel fee of $25.00 is not included.