Mouth-Healthy Foods and Drinks
Teeth and Gum Care Tips
- Brush your teeth regularly. Brush at least twice a day and preferably after every meal and snack.
- Floss at least once a day.
- Use a mouth rinse daily.
- Use Teeth Wipes to clean the bacteria away from your teeth
- Visit your dentist regularly for check-ups and cleanings -- typically twice a year.
- Eat a variety of foods to maintain overall health. Eat fewer foods containing sugars and starches between meals. If you must snack, choose nutritious foods, such as cheese, raw vegetables, plain yogurt, or a firm fruit (such as an apple).